Treatment for headaches
Headaches can be debilitating – they can make life miserable as you struggle to concentrate on everyday activities such as work, hobbies or even just talking to your friends and family. Contrary to popular opinion, it is not normal to experience headaches on a regular basis.
What to do if you're suffering from headaches:
- Keep hydrated – drink adequate amounts of water during the day.
- Keep cups of coffee down to a minimum.
- Monitor your stress levels and see if they are related to your headaches.
- Avoid regular use of painkillers as this can cause rebound headaches.
- Avoid using laptops/ Ipads/ tablets without lifting the monitor to eye level and ensure you use a separate mouse and keyboard.
- Seek advice from a Chiropractor if your headaches continue on a regular basis, especially if you have not experienced them previously.
Chiropractic has been proven to help with headaches where the source is from the muscles and joints of the neck. At Liz the Chiropractor we have found poor posture can often lead to a strain on the neck muscles which will then lead of headaches.
Book an appointment today and let us find the cause of your headaches.
We're here to help
If you are looking for treatment for your headaches and live around Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Newent and parts of the Forest of Dean or Stroud, then contact us. We are the only Chiropractors in Gloucester to offer a money back guarantee. Remember we are only a phone call away. If you would like to discuss this topic further please call us on 01452 898014 or email us.
"I was recommended to see Liz by my previous chiropractor due to moving house. I had a lot of headaches, waking up with them and grinding my teeth. Since treatment my pain has gone, I have no more headaches. I feel better when waking, more refreshed and it is easier to get out of bed. I have more energy and my CFS symptoms have reduced. I would definitely recommend Liz. "
Catherine - Cinderford